Walk- In Immediate Care for Orthopedic Injuries
You know the old saying, “accidents will happen.” But when they and other orthopedic injuries occur, you need immediate care.
That’s why Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group created Express Bone & Joint Injury Care, Southern Colorado’s first express care facility solely dedicated to treating sudden bone, joint, and musculoskeletal injuries. Here you’ll find quick, affordable care by specialists devoted to helping you get back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible.
Why choose Express Bone & Joint Injury Care over emergency room care?
- No appointment necessary, walk-in care
- Affordable…a fraction of ER costs
- Bone and joint injuries evaluated by orthopedic specialists
- Simplified care, fewer hassles
- Continuity of care
- On-site X-ray, MRI, casting, brace shop, surgery center, and physical therapy
- Less risk of contagious germs compared to ERs and commercial urgent care outlets
Save time at your first visit by completing the Patient Registration Form prior to arriving.
At Express Bone & Joint Injury Care, we treat:
Avoid injury, minimize damage, and discover simple ways to optimize your orthopedic health with these essential prevention tips.
Helpful Care Tips
Keep your bones strong, your muscles in shape, and your joints flexible with these effective orthopedic care tips.
Express Bone & Joint Injury Care Blog
Find the latest news and information regarding groundbreaking research and state-of-the-art advancements in orthopedic care at our exclusive reader-friendly blog.